Why should the restaurant industry install soot purifiers? Prior to this, the General Office of the Guangdong Government issued the "Strengthening Measures and Division of Labor for Atmospheric Pollution Prevention and Control in Guangdong Province", which clearly stated that it is necessary to comprehensively strengthen the control of diet oil fume. It is necessary to install high-efficiency oil fume purification facilities in catering enterprises and unit canteens that emit oil fume. Large-scale food and beverage industry households should install oil fume online monitoring and monitoring equipment to completely prohibit open burning. So why should the restaurant industry install soot purifiers? So today I will explain the dangers of catering oil fume, the requirements of national laws and regulations, and how to choose catering oil fume purifiers.
First, what are the fumes from catering?
1. Oil fume oil and gas: It is mainly toxic oil fume generated during heating of cooking oil and food.
2. Combustion waste gas: harmful substances such as carbon monoxide and sulfur dioxide produced by incomplete combustion of fuel.
3. Kitchen hotness: The hotness and heat generated when fuel burns.
Second, what are the dangers of catering fume?
1.The harm of catering fumes to the skin
Long-term exposure to oil fume exhaust gas and hot air in a hot environment will block the pores of the skin, which will cause the accelerated aging of the skin to become rough, full of wrinkles, and dull, and it will be difficult to restore the damage caused by oil fume to youth with even more cosmetics. This is deadly for women.
2. The health hazards of catering oil fume
There are more than 300 kinds of toxic substances in oil fume. It is long expected that in the kitchen full of oil fume, the toxic oil fume will be inhaled by the human body, which can easily induce the incidence of cardiovascular, cerebrovascular, rectal cancer, lung cancer and other diseases. The increased incidence of lung cancer in women is One of the important factors. According to a survey, the DNP inhaled for cooking a day in a kitchen with extremely poor combustion efficiency and poor ventilation is 188 times that of fresh air outdoors! This is equivalent to smoking two packs of cigarettes!
3. The environmental hazards of catering fumes
Dining fume is one of the main sources of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and PM10 (respirable particulate matter with particles smaller than 10 μm) in the atmosphere. The influence of the strong permeability and viscosity of oil fume on the surrounding environment (including people, buildings and other receptors) The food industry oil fume is the second most polluted source of air pollution in the city.
Third, the requirements of national laws and regulations on catering oil fume management.
(1) The Ministry of Environmental Protection strictly requires the environmental protection bureaus (provinces) of provinces, municipalities, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government and the environmental protection bureaus of key environmental protection cities to include the problem of oil fume pollution into the scope of normal environmental management; strictly prohibit the foul emission of oil fume pollution sources For those without ventilation equipment and purification equipment, it is mandatory to install ventilation facilities and purification equipment. Emission standards must meet the `` Fume Emission Standards for the Catering Industry (Trial) '' (GB18483-2001)
(2) The requirements of the Environmental Protection Bureau at the Municipal Environmental Protection Work Conference in 2010, and the specific measures of the "Implementation Plan for Carrying Out Activities for the Livelihood of the People in 2010", actively carry out special work to rectify the oil smoke and noise pollution in the catering industry, and to all the major cities in the city Roads, residential areas of the catering industry and mobile barbecues during the operation process of comprehensive implementation of oil fume and noise pollution control, and strive to achieve catering industry pollutants discharge standards, oil fume purification device installation utilization rate reached 95%;
(3) According to the urban management committee and district urban management long-term mechanism assessment standards, environmental protection management Article 3: The catering establishments are not required to deduct 0.5 points / household.
Fourth, how should catering companies choose an oil fume purification system?
1. Understand the company's qualifications
See if the company is a formal R & D, production, and sales company. Don't choose the kind of shell company, otherwise the quality of service in various aspects such as after-sales cannot be guaranteed.
2.View and understand engineering examples
The popularity of the Internet makes the seemingly larger brand just the result of a commercial package, so the combination of various authentic, fake and award-winning certificates is not more convincing than a successful engineering example similar to the situation in your own restaurant. Let the merchant provide an engineering case similar to your restaurant, and the user experience of the case will directly determine whether you choose this brand. For example, companies like Tian Deyi that can provide various engineering cases are relatively trustworthy, while those without actual cases are naturally low in trust.
3.Understand industry reputation
See how long the company has been in the industry, what is the word of mouth in the industry, and whether it is worth choosing and trusting.
4. Horizontal comparison with different manufacturers with the same treatment effect
"Never compare a minivan with a Mercedes-Benz sedan." On the premise of determining that the processing effect can meet the requirements, comprehensive consideration is given to factors such as price, after-sales service (local manufacturers have a higher degree of credibility), equipment safety, and stability (word of mouth), and buy the most suitable, not the cheapest.
The above is the summary of why the restaurant industry needs to install an oil fume purifier. The installation of the oil fume purifier in the restaurant industry not only guarantees the health of people, but also has an environmental protection effect on our natural environment. I hope the above sharing will be helpful to everyone .