How to connect the kitchen catering fume purifier, a healthy life is inseparable from a good environment, try to avoid unnecessary harm, so there is a fume purifier in life, you can suck the fume to purify the air, but how to use this equipment, The wiring problem is not clear, we share the knowledge points here for everyone.
流程 Smoke purifier wiring process
1. Connect the high-voltage power line to the electric field, the red ground line, the white low-voltage output line, and the black high-voltage output line. Adjust the high-voltage output potentiometer to make the power supply output the appropriate voltage.
2. Connect the 220V AC power. At this time, the green work indicator starts blinking. Press the "Start" button. At this time, the power supply enters the debugging working mode. In the debugging mode, the working indicator (green) is always on.
3. Then we open the electric boxes, and we can see that there is a high-voltage power supply inside, there are two terminals above the high-voltage power supply, one black, one white, black is a high-voltage terminal, white is a low-voltage terminal, You can see a black switch below. The black switch is the air switch and also the main switch of the machine. When repairing the machine, we usually turn off the main air switch first and completely cut off the power.
4. Press the "Start" button. The power is switched to normal operation mode. At this time, the work indicator starts to flash in a cycle of 1 second, and all protection functions have started to work. When the power supply has overcurrent, ignition, short circuit, overtemperature, etc., the power supply can achieve protection functions. After the protection occurs, the alarm indicator (starts to flash) and high voltage stop output at the same time. If the auto reset restart function is turned on, the power supply will automatically reset and restart after a 5-second delay.
5. Behind the chassis we can see two high-voltage insulation, the high-voltage output insulator belongs to the electrical control system. In the application of oil fume purifiers, the core component of the high-voltage output insulator has a relatively important role, the main role is to transmit high-voltage power to the electric field.
6. Flat-type electric field: When the airflow enters the high-voltage electrostatic field, under the action of the high-voltage electric field, the oil fume gas is ionized and the oil mist is charged, and most of it can be degraded and carbonized; a small part of the small oil particles in the electric field force and airflow effect of the adsorption electric field The positive and negative plate movement of the downward electric field is collected on the plate and flows to the oil collecting pan under the effect of its own gravity, and is discharged through the oil drainage channel. The remaining micron-level oil mist is degraded into carbon dioxide and water by the electric field, and finally discharged clean air;
How to wire the kitchen catering fume purifier ? Xiaobian is here to remind everyone, pay attention to the safety of electricity, if it will not be connected, please contact the editor for your guidance! But our fume purifier equipment is personally guided by the master or installed on-site , So don't worry about how to wire the fume purifier. Contact the editor if necessary.